Here is the Demo Tour of the new Sony Ericsson T700.
K550i and W660i, old phones from Sony Ericsson, now got new colours. K550i – Sophisticated Silver, and W660i – Silk White. As for me, W660i in new colour looks very good. New colour of K550i looks good too.
London, UK – August 7, 2008 – Shine with the new Sony Ericsson T700, a phone with slim elegance that will help you stand out from the crowd. This flawless phone combines timeless design and premium features for the mainstream market. Snap a great shot with the 3.2 megapixel camera and share it with your friends on your blog or web page. Boogie to the beat from the exquisite sound of the built-in stereo speakers, or through your phone’s colour-matched headset.
Be the envy of your friends with the T700. Building on the heritage of the style icon Sony Ericsson T610, the T700 has the robust set of must-have features that you’d expect from a Sony Ericsson phone – but with the slim elegance that takes centre stage in a premium handset. At just 10mm thin this phone has a timeless yet fresh Sony Ericsson design and is complete with a 3.2megapixel camera and self-portrait mirror – ideal for those who are always well groomed and take pride in their appearance and possessions.
“Become a real head turner with the T700” said Sven Totté, Head of Marketing for the design category at Sony Ericsson. “Sleek and shiny, the slim elegance of the T700 gives users a premium experience at a mid-range price point – perfect for the design conscious. Everyone who bought and adored the iconic T610 will be keen to get their hands on the new T700.”
The T700 is the quick way to add more emotion when you’re in motion. Download film clips and view in vivid colours thanks to the 2” TFT display.
The new T700
Hey, good looking
- The perfect slim elegant phone – slick stick design with premium metal finish
- 3.2 megapixel camera – snap a great shot and share with your friends via your blog or web page
- High quality stereo speakers – share your music with friends
- Colour matched headset – colour co-ordinate your accessories with your phone
- High speed sharing – via the operator network or Bluetooth™
- 512MB memory card memory in box – and even more to expand
- 2” TFT display – add more emotion when you’re in motion, download film clips and view in vivid colours
The T700 is a slim elegant phone for the mass market – whether you want a phone that looks good or one that is perfect to show off in an important business meeting.
The T700 will be available from early Q4 of 2008 in three colours Black on Silver, Black on Red and Shining Silver.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS/HSDPA 2100
- Mid-range stick phone
- Screen: 240 x 320 pixels, 2-inch, TFT
- Camera: 3.2-Mp with fixed focus
- Phone memory: 25 Mb + M2™ support (512 Mb in box)
- Access NetFront™ Web browser
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP-support
- Geo tagging, Google Maps™
- FM-Radio, PlayNow™, TrackID™
- Weight: 78 gr, sizes: 104 x 48 x 10 mm
Today SEMCBlog got nice exclusive for you! Real model name of Remi. Remi, well-known as T610’s remake, is a true T610 sucessor.So, Remi is T700 – mid-end stick phone with A2-platform, HSDPA, QVGA-display and 3.2-Mp camera without autofocus. T700 has 3 colours: black-silver, black-red and one white colour. Announcement date of T700 will be very soon.
Mobilecowboys.nl published today pics of the W595s – a W595 with orange-Branding which was cancelled 1 day before announcement @ 17th of Juli. In the comment of Mobile-Cowboys here under this post, he said, that this phone isn’t cancelled. It will be released as a W595 with Orange-Branding.